Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any games that support the camera?
IMO It doesn't seem like many do. What else is the point of having the camera besides the playroom?
I believe Project Morpheus use and actually NEEDS the camera.
Same thing with Just Dance games, they are also compatible.
Dont forget Alien isolation.
Lol Cyberforce, you stole my thunder on that one. Little Big Planet also uses it. Not necessary for the game; just to take selfies with whoever is playing the game with you. Or by yourself. But that's no fun.
(01-21-2017, 04:30 AM)Wale Wrote: Little Big Planet also uses it. Not necessary for the game; just to take selfies with whoever is playing the game with you. Or by yourself. But that's no fun.

Yikes! But I wish more games supported it. Especially the witcher. I got the PlayStation camera the other day and I'm loving it. Unlocking the PlayStation 4 with it is awesome just by looking at the TV.
That's about the only use I get out of my camera, lol. It is nice not having to hit X when it tells me to sign in. That's too hard. Much simpler just sitting there.
I used the camera for gameface on nba2k 15 once
I use to login and broadcast. That's about it.
(01-21-2017, 04:34 AM)LegionX Wrote: I use to login and broadcast. That's about it.

Yeah but I tried the broadcasting thing and I lost interest lol. No one watches me so I was like blah lol.