Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your top 5 PS Vita Games?
Hello fellow gamers!
This is my question for you all...
Have you ever played any game on PS Vita?
If yes, what are your top 5?

Thanks.
I like Luftrausers, King Oddball and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z are also good as well... but my absolute favourite is Gunslug and to round up the top 5 I'd have to include Gravity Rush, thats a good one...
I only have two games for my Playstation Vita, which are the Disgaea 3 and Classes of Heros 2.

I really enjoy playing Disgaea 3 because it's a tactical RPG game, which is one of my favorite kind of game when comes to Playstation.

I like the gameplay, battle scenes, and the characters, and the game really lasts me a long time.

I have probably spent about 3 weeks playing it, and I'm still at the first level.

I am also working on the Classes of Heros 2, but I stop playing it because I want to focus on the Disgaea 3 game.
my top 5 wre:
OlliOlli
Rayman Legends
Playstation All-Stars
Gravity Rush
Lumines
I would choose:
Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sound Shapes
Monster Monpiece
(01-21-2017, 05:51 AM)PorkChopper Wrote: I would choose:
Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sound Shapes
Monster Monpiece

Wow! I love Sound Shapes too. Its a great game when you bust out the headphones!
Just started playing Unit 13 today. Cracking good fun. Also i've loved Motogp 13 on the vita so much i platinumed it !

Not played it all but Gravity rush is a must, and Golden Abyss is pretty good too.
(01-21-2017, 05:52 AM)Sylphin1 Wrote: Just started playing Unit 13 today. Cracking good fun. Also i've loved Motogp 13 on the vita so much i platinumed it !

Not played it all but Gravity rush is a must, and Golden Abyss is pretty good too.

I had fun with Unit 13 as well (played it about a few years ago). I couldn't figure out why it got a lot of hate when it came out.
King Oddball and Monster Hunter are the only games that I have played on it so I don't know how much my vote would actually count. I don't have the Vita, I just borrow it occasionally from a friend. I find that the controller can be somewhat uncomfortable for me.
(01-21-2017, 05:53 AM)WreckTrain Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 05:52 AM)Sylphin1 Wrote: Just started playing Unit 13 today. Cracking good fun. Also i've loved Motogp 13 on the vita so much i platinumed it !

I had fun with Unit 13 as well (played it about a few years ago). I couldn't figure out why it got a lot of hate when it came out.

It got hated? I thought it was just the kind of game that got... ignored, so to say. Dunno why it would get hated, it's a pretty damn solid TPS game with decent stealth elements and the scoring makes it even more fun.