Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation 4 Safe MODE
[Image: pj54z3r.jpg]
I am currently stuck in this thing. Irrespective of the option I choose, it says error and then resets my ps4. Anyone had this or know anything about it? Please help me out!
Hahahah..very unlucky man!
I assume you have tried Youtube for suggested solutions?
Yes!
Everything I can!
I once experienced this... but I fixed it by pegging my controller at it and it worked. I lost all my settings though, so be careful.
NEVER RESET CONSOLE!!

If you are stuck in SAFE MODE loop try the suggested steps below. It worked for me then my mate.
1. Power off your PS4
2. Unplug it and allow it to sit still for a few minutes with no power source
3. Plug in and Power on the PS4
4. DO NOT PUSH PS button. Let the console rest at this screen for a while 5-10 min. If you listen closely you may even hear your hard drive spin a few times if not it's OK.
5. After wait now press PS button
6. Select option 4: Restore Default Settings (Even if you get error code your system should recognize command)
7. You should be asked to shut down not restart PS4 so do so.

When you turn unit back on it will walk you through PS4 settings/peripherals. Once you've completed this it will load up the user screen and all the user profiles will be presented as it usually is.
Awesome!
About time for some good news!
Thanks!!!
Cheers mate!
(01-15-2017, 08:49 AM)CirkustanZZ Wrote: NEVER RESET CONSOLE!!

If you are stuck in SAFE MODE loop try the suggested steps below. It worked for me then my mate.
1. Power off your PS4
2. Unplug it and allow it to sit still for a few minutes with no power source
3. Plug in and Power on the PS4
4. DO NOT PUSH PS button. Let the console rest at this screen for a while 5-10 min. If you listen closely you may even hear your hard drive spin a few times if not it's OK.
5. After wait now press PS button
6. Select option 4: Restore Default Settings (Even if you get error code your system should recognize command)
7. You should be asked to shut down not restart PS4 so do so.

When you turn unit back on it will walk you through PS4 settings/peripherals. Once you've completed this it will load up the user screen and all the user profiles will be presented as it usually is.

That was a solid solution mate. Cheers.