Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Call of Duty Ghosts: Is it any Good?
I have not really sat down to play any Call of Duty Ghost. I have heard alot but I am wondering if it is any good? Some reviews I have heard were positive, many were not. So, I want a solid assessment from the hardcore players.

Thanks!
First things first...are you on Campaign or Multiplayer? Or both?
Good question.
Personally though, I dig the multiplayer. It has variety and bigger maps and it feels better than most COD's
IMO I think its the best COD by mile. Better than Black ops 2 and MW3
(01-15-2017, 09:08 AM)CirkustanZZ Wrote: IMO I think its the best COD by mile. Better than Black ops 2 and MW3

Can I ask why you think or say that? I loved BO2 (not so much MW3) and for some reason Ghost does not seem to interest me one bit
I'm just not a big fan of it or Black Ops I could never get used to it...thats my opinion by the way.
Well, I didn't really like it. I would go for Call of Duty 2, Modern Warfare and Black Ops 2 any day, any time. There really isn't any outstanding map for it like in most other CoD titles. It's just an overall mediocre game with bad maps and the story doesn't save the game, but that was never the main focus of CoD games anyway.
Thanks y'all. I appreciate your contributions.
That said. Maybe it will take me a long time to get used to COD Ghost.
I personally didn't fancy CoD Ghosts, I think it's one of the worst, if not the worst game in the series. The only thing nice about it is the multiplayer, but that's the only thing I found fun. Everything else? Nada!