Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new balance 880
ÿþNew Balance and Hanon new balance 580 have instantly built a bit of mystique around their latest team up by simply showing us the sneakers tongue and a non specific release date. No model number or even a solid read on the sneakers colorway is available at this time but chances are it will be fresh and something any New Balance fan can get behind. We will keep you posted as the details develop.For this season, adidas Originals is introducing a stylized version of the adidas Originals Superstar 80s.The updated version is anchored by a rippled sole, all the while featuring a contoured leather tongue and pull tab on the heel. The shoe features a black leather upper which is contrasted with touches of white on the stripes and heel. Meanwhile, an off-white hue works the midsole. Look for the adidas Originals Superstar 80s Ripple to release at shops including End in September. 

The New Balance 574 Color Pack is getting ready to be released, and today we have some detailed images of the first colorway to roll out.  The Red version is seen above, featuring a buttery suede upper with mesh panels seen on the toebox and ankle.  Each of the colorways included in the pack uses a separate accent color, with this particular version using Black.  If you aren new balance 999 t feeling the Red too much, keep an eye out for detailed images of the other two which are available in Gold and Green. New Balance brings back another classic silhouette from the 80s, with this new version of the ML574.  The shoe is making it s comeback through the upcoming Pigskin Suede Pack, which will include both a Navy and Khaki colorway.  What sets this pack apart is the material choice new balance fresh foam opting to use premium pigskin suede on the upper, with gum and rubber accents seen throughout.  If you want to grab a pair, check for these next month at select New Balance retailers worldwide. 

New York City-based boutique West NYC has decided to toy with our emotions a bit, releasing some teaser images of its collaboration with New Balance on the New Balance MT580. From what we can see, grey seems to be the color of choice for the shoe, with mint and pink accents on the upper. A highlight of the design is a glow-in-the-dark inspired insole, with the West NYC 147 logo. Stay tuned in for more information and images of the shoe as it surfaces.New Balance will be releasing these two versions of the New Balance 576 next year to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the shoe s original release. new balance 1080 Both utilize premium materials, and are being crafted at the West Cumbria factory in England. The first sports a dark blue design, while the second utilizes a grey tone along its upper. Look for both to release to accounts during the early part of 2013. 

Last year, Frank The Butcher Rivera worked on this impressive collection with New Balance, however, somewhere along the way, the road went south.  The  Liberty, Justice Freedom pack never made it onto the shelves, and Frank spilled the beans on what went down on his recent blog.  Check out what he has to say:I went to work and the  Liberty, Justice Freedom 3-shoe project was born.  Liberty Justice was to have a normal distribution situation with the  Freedom slated to be released as a Friends Family only shoe . 

Amazing selections of leathers and suede were presented to me and I chose incredible materials. Straight butter. My design incorporated a star emboss motif (my favorite feature!) that was executed near flawless on the first round of samples.Now this is when things took a turn. In November 2011, the unfortunate news was broken to me that due to some misunderstandings and Boston retail politics, arguably my best project to date had to be cancelled. With the Olympic s hitting London this year patriotism is the flavor of the moment and this latest pair of New Balance 996 s has enough to hold the country down on any occasion. With a red suede toe box and navy leather heel with white stripes these are unabashedly american and do a great job conveying pride. Look for them today at select New Balance retailers. 

Today we re seeing some upcoming designs in the New Balance 1500 silhouette. Seen here are four different variations, each of which uses a different combination of materials. . The black/grey and the navy/blue versions utilizes suede, leather, mesh while the dark orange and grey are constructed new balance 880 from suede, synthetic leather, and mesh. Look for these to hit New Balance retailers in February or March of 2013.New Balance has crafted a collection of the New Balance ML574, which together make up the Backpack pack. Seen here is one of the pairs included, which features the same materials we re used to seeing on a traditional backpack, including heavy duty nylon and leather.Red and brown work the design, while touches of white are seen on the lining, shoe laces, branding, and sole. Check with your local New Balance account for [Image: new balance 1080-676fmr.jpg] availability, or head over to Shelta to scoop up a pair.