Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3 Unable to update
I possess Diablo 3 on Ps4 but am seeing that the last update I got was 1.14 at 8/6/2016 and the site says the latest update for the ps4 is 2.4.1 and it seems the update isn't happening on its own, does anyone know how i can force an update for diablo3? 
I have enabled auto-updates and I am connected to the internet, i really appreciate the help, been looking forward to this update.
From the main menu of your PS console, move the cursor over the game's icon, press OPTIONS, then press X on Look for Updates.
When I do that it says that I am having the latest version, i know i don't have a playstation subscription could that be the reason why?
No, I dont think so.

There's no need to have a subscription for auto updates & patches.

The 2.4.1 update seems to be a consistent one. Are you sure you have enough space on your HDD?

Another thing you can try is to rebuild your database, probably it will fix the wrong information on you PS memory. If you're not able to do it, I'll show you how.

Please Keep in touch.
It reveals that I have 120 GB of free space so definitely I am good on that. Do you think rebuilding the database would mess up my Ps4 and delete saved data or anything?
And yes, I just rebuilt the hard drive and it still says "Latest Version".
In this case, the best bet is to have your game deleted and reinstall it.
Thanks Lancelot.
As per your suggestion, I just reinstalled the game and its downloading verision 1.14 again, should i contact blizzard?
Yes, I think so.
Probably if you send an email to their support, they will give you the solution.
Just did!
I will inform you when I get the solution to this!
Thanks for your help.