Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get a family oriented game on the PlayStation network that is free?
I am currently considering if I should join the PAN or not, as I am on the lookout for free family oriented games. Or, is there a discount on the LEGO marvel superheroes?
I am certain that you can browse around before joining and see if there is anything you like. You can then make your decision afterwards.
There are many good stuff on there, so I believe finding a family oriented games wouldn't be that difficult. As for a discount on Lego, no I dont think so.
I agree with BIG_C but I also think that they put the LEGO Marvels up randomly, so, I would suggest that you keep searching...you never can tell when you will strike GOLD!
My two cents.
(01-15-2017, 06:47 AM)CirkustanZZ Wrote: I agree with BIG_C but I also think that they put the LEGO Marvels up randomly, so, I would suggest that you keep searching...you never can tell when you will strike GOLD!
My two cents.

Thanks..I will keep looking!
I will suggest that you keep looking for the plus symbol next to the price of the games. If there is a discount then it will show...or if its free. Personally, I think these games are so priced highly, there has to be a discount somewhere, somehow.
I bought the PS3 version of Lego marvel superheros and hoped that it would be a $10 upgrade. As for free family orientated games, I think Resogun would be your best best.
And yes, Bit Trips Runner 2 could be addicting and fun...so also jetpack joyride!
(01-15-2017, 06:54 AM)Cyberforce Wrote: And yes, Bit Trips Runner 2 could be addicting and fun...so also jetpack joyride!

Jetpack was awesome!!!
Played it on my niece console once.