Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony is Exchanging Faulty Ps4!
Hello Gamers!
I wish to bring to your notice that Sony is offering free and expedited shipping to the 0.4% of gamers with faulty Ps 4's. This service will be offered without hassle or extra expenses. All you need to do is call Sony Support and all your worries will be fixed. 
Source: Game Informer
Wow! So defected playstations are actually less than 1%? I would have imagined this figure to be higher, especially since there were about 1 million units sold so far. Well, I guess that puts my mind at ease!
Methinks this is actually scary, a bit. I mean, why there be multiple reasons why these PS4s are failing?
However, as long as these defects do not reach RROD levels, I'll be fine.
On point man!
New launches nowadays spits something pretty crazy every time.
Talk about an update, a new console or even an iPhone, something is expected to happen and companies should be fully ready and poised to fix it all. It's the price we have to pay for cutting-edge and bleeding technology today!\
In this, I give Sony a thumbs up!
I will applaud Sony for not just acknowledging the issue but also taking practical steps to fixing it...unlike MS did with the RRoD on release.
(01-15-2017, 07:24 AM)convs47 Wrote: On point man!
New launches nowadays spits something pretty crazy every time.
Talk about an update, a new console or even an iPhone, something is expected to happen and companies should be fully ready and poised to fix it all. It's the price we have to pay for cutting-edge and bleeding technology today!\
In this, I give Sony a thumbs up!

Yes, I concur.
Sony did not handle the DREs on PS2 very well, and even the YLoD on the PS3s weren't dealt with nicely. In my opinion. However, considering all the things they have done right so far, it would be plain stupid to allow few defective consoles ruin the goodwill like MS did with the 360. The last thing you want is to have people thinking that a $400 device will fail and screw you!
Seriously dude?
I have a friend who is among the unfortunate 1 percent.
Thanks for the info!